18k Gold Vermeil Opal Ring
18k Gold Vermeil Opal Ring
18k Gold Vermeil Opal Gemstone Ring.
Minimalist and cute ring style of lab opal in gold over silver. If you like delicate, dainty jewelry these were made for you.
The opal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning “precious jewel,” and from the Greek word opallios, meaning “to see a change in color.”
A jewelry is considered vermeil when the base metal is silver and heavy plated with gold (at least 100 microns).
The stones are grown in a lab setting but completely identical to earth mined stones at a third of the price, helping to make fine jewelry more accessible to everyone. Carbon Neutral employs a made-to-order production model to minimize waste and increase sustainability.
- Silver 925 heavy gold plated with 18k gold (AU 750)
- Dimensions: 6mm length x 3.5mm wide
- Elliptical shape
- High quality Japanese lab opal
- Hypoallergenic and water resistant jewelry
Would you like to become a GoldFi Ambassador? Apply here.
GoldFi Corp. uses sustainable materials with a mission to manufacture jewelry ethically.
- Most of our brass is recycled.
- Our source of gold comes primarily from certified fair mining gold by Ouro Minas in Brazil, which is ISO14000 certified.
- Ethical working conditions.
- We recycle our precious metals.
- The water used in the manufacturing process is treated to return it purely to its original form to nature.
GoldFi jewelry is delicate and needs care, so they are always perfect.
1. It's best to avoid contact with chemicals and cleaning products as a general precaution. It's recommended that you remove anything that may come into contact with these products when handling them.
2. For optimal protection of your jewelry, it is advised to refrain from applying perfume directly onto it. The alcohol component in fragrance can cause gradual harm to your jewelry. Rather, use the scent on your body before wearing your beloved jewelry and allow a few minutes for it to settle in.
3. we recommend washing the piece with mild soap and pure water for the best results. Avoid using cleaning products, as they can damage the item. This method is safe for daily use and effectively removes grease. Be sure to dry the piece thoroughly; a hair dryer can be used if needed. =)
4. For safe and effective polishing of your items, it is imperative that you use a flannel cloth. Uric acid, chemicals, and intense light can all cause oxidation, but using a clean cloth can be easily remedied. Ensure you always have a flannel cloth for prompt and efficient cleaning.
5. To ensure the safety and longevity of your jewelry, it is crucial to store it in a clean and dry spot. We recommend the opp bag that comes with it. It is wise to avoid exposing it to sunlight, humidity, light, and scented or dyed materials as much as possible. Doing so allows you to preserve your jewelry for an extended period effectively.
This ring is so pretty! The opal ring makes this ring 10x attractive to the eye. The opal is very durable and very well attached.
Love this opal ring. It is so beautiful the delicate way it looks in my finger. Never had opal before and I am very impressed by the looks. You have many color in one gemstone.