18k Gold Filled Evil Eye Ring
18k Gold Filled Evil Eye Ring
18k Gold Filled Evil Eye Ring featuring a blue colored Cubic Zircon stone accent. Ring band in 1.8 mm wide, it's very delicate and perfect for stacking with other rings.
The evil eye symbol mainly promises to keep you safe and sound, which is the most important thing when it comes to fulfilling your dreams. There is no such thing more mystical than evil eye protection, as its rich “experience” in keeping people across the world feel secure is the most promising fact.
- Metal: 18k Gold Filled
- Available in sizes 6, 7, and 8
- Weights 1.0 gram
- Hypoallergenic jewelry
- Handcrafted in Brazil
GoldFi Corp. uses sustainable materials with a mission to manufacture jewelry ethically.
- Most of our brass is recycled.
- Our source of gold comes primarily from certified fair mining gold by Ouro Minas in Brazil, which is ISO14000 certified.
- Ethical working conditions.
- We recycle our precious metals.
- The water used in the manufacturing process is treated to return it purely to its original form to nature.
GoldFi jewelry is delicate and needs care, so they are always perfect.
1. It's best to avoid contact with chemicals and cleaning products as a general precaution. It's recommended that you remove anything that may come into contact with these products when handling them.
2. For optimal protection of your jewelry, it is advised to refrain from applying perfume directly onto it. The alcohol component in fragrance can cause gradual harm to your jewelry. Rather, use the scent on your body before wearing your beloved jewelry and allow a few minutes for it to settle in.
3. we recommend washing the piece with mild soap and pure water for the best results. Avoid using cleaning products, as they can damage the item. This method is safe for daily use and effectively removes grease. Be sure to dry the piece thoroughly; a hair dryer can be used if needed. =)
4. For safe and effective polishing of your items, it is imperative that you use a flannel cloth. Uric acid, chemicals, and intense light can all cause oxidation, but using a clean cloth can be easily remedied. Ensure you always have a flannel cloth for prompt and efficient cleaning.
5. To ensure the safety and longevity of your jewelry, it is crucial to store it in a clean and dry spot. We recommend the opp bag that comes with it. It is wise to avoid exposing it to sunlight, humidity, light, and scented or dyed materials as much as possible. Doing so allows you to preserve your jewelry for an extended period effectively.
I’ve been wearing the ring since i got it for around a month and it has not tarnished a bit and still looks perfect. Loovee
Thank you Natalia, it means a lot to GoldFi team. Amazing!!!
The evil eye design could be a little bigger. It’s very small.
Hi Lee, Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately when buying online is hard to have a better understanding of sizing. This design was made to be very dainty, that's the reason for the size of the evil eye itself.
I love how defined each eyelash on the ring is. The gems very shiny and I love the shade of blue. I love how thin the band of the ring is.